Tuesday 8 September 2015

Hello

Hello, my name is Eleanor and I am doing A-level art. My topic is victorian gothic , I choose this because I saw this image on Pinterest and was inspired by how haunting and detailed it is, I also love how many stories it could tell and how many questions it asks.  Who is the man? What city is it?























Some other images I saw and made me inspired were


















































I'm not sure what road I want to take with my sketch book but I love these images and hope to take some ideas from them. I will also look at victorian photography and spiritualism.

This is a link to my Pinterest Gothic Victorian board https://www.pinterest.com/EllieBob99/gothic-victorian-art-ideas/ Where you'll find all the images seen above.







No comments:

Post a Comment